Independent Living at Homestead
Homestead offers independent residents continental breakfast each morning as well as their full evening meal in our main dining room. In addition to our regular menu prepared daily, specials are offered each day fresh made by our chef. Meals are prepared with the supervision of our nutritionist and are sensitive to special dietary needs.
In addition to our regular menu prepared in conjunction with our staff nutritionist, residents enjoy daily specials prepared daily by our chef. Our menu is diverse and sensitive to special dietary needs. Residents are welcome to bring friends and family to join them for a small charge.
Meals at Pillsbury Senior Communities allow our residents to gather, meet new friends and neighbors and enjoy the company of others.
- One main meal a day and a continental breakfast are included with the monthly fee, however you’re able to add an additional meal if you choose. Most residents prefer to enjoy freshly cooked meals in our dining area; however you are free to dine in your room or on our large porch.
- Our menu’s rotate each week and each season taking into account seasonal fruits and vegetables. We also accommodate to meet special diets.
- Our dietician and head chef regularly hold food meetings to allow our residents to voice their suggestions and ask questions.
- We’re always looking for a reason to have a party so we often have BBQ cookouts, special brunches and buffets.
- Family and friends are welcome to join us for a meal. We are even able to accommodate special celebrations with advanced notice.
Not sure Independent Living is right for you or your loved one?
Learn more about Residential Care at Pillsbury
““Times of transition are times of turmoil and change. The people at Pillsbury were there for my mother and me during those critical times. We are deeply grateful to them and happy with the important decisions we had to make at those times of transition.”Read more testimonials